Davis Graveyard Workshops
Baby Demon Workshop/DG behind the scences
This is a limited offer for you to come visit the Davis Graveyard behind the scenes and create a baby demon. You will learn how to use epoxy to sculpt horns and teeth to create perfect baby demon. This includes a walk around the set up yard (weather permitting) and enjoy a beverage with the crew on the patio and we can chat Halloween.$80 workshop fee and $30 per additional person. Limit 8
Saturday, October 15th, 3pm – 6pm
$80 workshop fee
$30 optional partner fee (limit one per Demon)
We hold workshops on Saturdays and Sundays in June-September at our shop showing people how to make the style of Halloween props we make. You pay a fee to attend a limited space workshop and take home a finished prop.
- For safety reasons, no children under 15 allowed. Ages 15-18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You may bring a friend to help, for a nominal fee.
- No refunds, but missed classes can be rescheduled.
- Wear closed-toe shoes and clothes you don’t care about getting paint, glue and other materials on.
- We provide a refrigerator to store food and beverages. Water and soda will be available. No alcoholic beverages allowed during class or in the shop.
Most workshops are 9 am – 1 pm
If you’d like to bring someone along with you to help you in one of your workshops we charge a partner fee.
This is our most popular workshop. Come learn to make your very own Davis Graveyard Style tombstone. You provide us with your epitaph and we will help you make your own tombstone that you can take home with lots of tips and tricks that will help you make many of your own.
Sunday September 18th, 2022 9am-1pm $50 SOLD OUT
Partner Fee $20
Corpsed Skeleton Workshop – SOLD OUT
Learn to corpsify (is that a word?) your own skeleton. Make it look old and dusty. Take it hope with you along with a stand for making more.