Davis Graveyard Workshops
We hold workshops on Saturdays and Sundays in June-September at our shop showing people how to make the style of Halloween props we make. You pay a fee to attend a limited space workshop and take home a finished prop.
- For safety reasons, no children under 15 allowed. Ages 15-18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You may bring a friend to help, for a nominal fee.
- No refunds, but missed classes can be rescheduled.
- Wear closed-toe shoes and clothes you don’t care about getting paint, glue and other materials on.
- We provide a refrigerator to store food and beverages. Water and soda will be available. No alcoholic beverages allowed during class or in the shop.
All workshops are 9 am – 1 pm
If you’d like to bring someone along with you to help you in one of your workshops we charge a partner fee.
$20 Partner Fee PURCHASE HERE
This is our most popular workshop. Come learn to make your very own Davis Graveyard Style tombstone. You provide us with your epitaph and we will help you make your own tombstone that you can take home with lots of tips and tricks that will help you make many of your own.
$50 per person. Limit of 12
Partner fee $20
Saturday, July 14th, 2018 9am-1pm
Sunday, August 26th, 2018 9am-1pm
Create a skeleton stone monument. You will learn how to use monster mud and foam texturing techniques.
Note: the prop with use a 3/4 size skeleton and a square base. The hourglass is not included. You can provide a simple epitaph for the plaque.
$125 materials fee and $50 per person. $175 total. Limit 8
Sunday, August 5th, 2018 9am-1pm
Skeleton Corpsing Workshop
Nothing is creepier than a skeleton….unless it is a corpse skeleton. We will show you how to take a full-size plastic skeleton, liquid latex, some cobwebbing and make it look like a rotting corpse. This class is fun and easy.
$45 materials fee and $30 per person per session. $75 total. Limit 8
Saturday, September 8th, 2018 9am-1pm